Thursday, September 22, 2011

My First Post


I have wanted to start a blog for a long time and I finally decided that tonight would be the night! I am a recent Gator grad, currently in the process of applying to nursing schools. I absolutely LOVE my dogs, Lexy, a yellow lab, and Libby, a border collie/hound mix. Originally from Clearwater, FL I enjoy the relaxing beach life.  I believe pumpkin spice lattes and Christmas music make the world a better place. Celebrating the holiday season makes me smile just as much as a day at the beach or on the boat. Please join me on this wonderful journey of life as I blog about preppy fashion, bargain decorating, traveling adventures, Gator gamedays, my crazy dogs, crafting, recipes I love and other random thoughts along the way!  Thanks, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment